Hedda and I score a whopping 97 out of 100! Clearly, Logan Circle is one of the most walkable neighborhoods in the country.
I am proud to say that there has been a trend of increasing walk scores throughout my life (excluding the tumultuous college years).
- House Where I Grew Up - 40/100
- First Apartment in Chicago - 92/100
- Second Apartment in Chicago - 92/100
- Apartment in Arlington - 94/100
- Condo in Washington, DC - 97/100
Living in walkable neighborhoods is a huge advantage in so many ways. Not only do you not need a car (we sold both of ours over three years ago), but the intimacy and connection with your neighbors is unmatched. We have friends up and down the street, many of whom we see on even a regular trip to the grocery store. It’s an intensely social experience.
How walkable is your home?